Terms & Conditions Of Participating in the Contest
MOZZARTBET KENYA LIMITED (hereinafter: the Organizer), organizes a contest for GOLDEN RACE virtual games in the period from June 4th 2021 from 00: 01h to June 6th 2021 until 11:59 p.m. (hereinafter: the Contest).
All participants that have at least one winning ticket in GOLDEN RACE virtual games (Football, Dog racing, Horse racing, Motocross races, Motorcycle racing, Spin to Win, Live games) and who paid bet slips via electronic means of communication – online via the website www.mozzartbet.co.ke and / or via mobile applications, are eligible to participate in the Contest (hereinafter: the participant). All persons must be 18 years of age or over at the time of participation and have a permanent place of residence in the Republic of Kenya to be eligible to participate.
The company will award prizes to the ten best ranked participants who have the highest number of points on the overall ranking list.
In case that two or more participants have the same number of points, the participant who came to that number of points first shall have the precedence.
If betting on any ticket is canceled or for some other reason in accordance with the Terms and Conditions the odds 1.00 has been applied, that ticket brings 0 points.
The tickets must meet, also, cumulatively the following conditions:
- Only the tickets paid during the period of Contest will take part in the Contest (from June 4th 2021 from 00: 01h to June 6th 2021 until 11:59 p.m.);
- Only winning tickets for GOLDEN RACE virtual games with a minimum stake of KES 50 shall be included in the calculation;
- System tickets don’t take part in the contest. Only non-systemic (standard) tickets are valid.
By payment of tickets that meet the requirements of Article 4 of these Terms & Conditions – participants in the Contest give explicit consent that their personal names may be published on the list of the most successful participants.
After the expiration of the period of Contest, a ranking list shall be created.
The ranking list shall be formed in accordance with following criteria:
- All winning tickets of the players (whose minimum stake is KES 50) played in the above mentioned period of the Contest shall be converted into points. Points are calculated according to the formula (stake * quota – stake) * 2, whereby each stake over KES 1,000 shall be fixed at KES 1,000. Following the end of the Contest, the points shall be collected for each player for his 10 best winning tickets;
- The organizer awards one award for the best placed participant in the Contest who answers the prize question asked by the organizer, in the form of a betting bonus of KES 50,000 on our official website, mozzartbet.co.ke.
The awards for the top 10 participants with the highest number of points in the rankings, in the form of a betting bonus, are:
- First place – KES 50,000,
- Second place – KES 45,000,
- Third place – KES 40,000,
- Fourth place – KES 35,000,
- Fifth place – KES 30,000,
- Sixth place – KES 25,000,
- Seventh place – KES 20,000,
- Eight place – KES 15,000,
- Ninth place – KES 10,000,
- Tenth place – KES 5,000.
The names of the top 10 participants with the highest number of points in the rankings will be released on the 7th of June, 2021, on the promo page promo.mozzartbet.co.ke/.
The betting bonus from the previous paragraph shall be deposited to the players’ Mozzart accounts within seven days after release of the ranking list.
The winner of the Contest, and everyone else up to the 10th place, by paying the ticket gives the Organizer consent and the right that the Organizer or the agency hired by the Organizer, for the purpose of promoting the Contest, can use their personal data: first and last name, image, as well as audio, photo or video material, without the right to compensation and without limits in the manner of use, as well as without time and territorial limits or limits regarding the number of use.
These Terms & Conditions of Contest are published on the promo.mozzartbet.co.ke/, and come into force on the day of publication.